Friday, December 2, 2016

Penguins Party!

Penguins Party - digital image. 
Green paper is also digital, from the Back To School 1 pack. 
Red striped paper is from Christmas Cheer, an actual paper pack. I made the Poinsettia using the ever versatile "Build A Poinsettia" die from Whimsy.  I just love that one! You can make each flower look unique and natural. It even embosses vein lines in the leaves, just by cutting it (no need to do the extra run through with the rubber mat!).  I love my Holly Vine from Whimsy too.  I've used that on just about every Christmas card since I got it a couple years ago.  Sigh... making Christmas cards... I wish it lasted all year long!  I'm having waaaay too much fun! 
"Joy" is a wooden cut - out - can't remember where I got it - I have a pack of different ones.  Got em on a clearance sale one year. 
I coloured the Penguins Party image with Copics. Thanks for looking!  

1 comment:

  1. Great card; lovely image, hope I have time to colour it before this Christmas ;-)

    ReplyDelete