Monday, December 15, 2014

Jungle Bells 1 (again!)

I did another card using Jungle Bells 1 Lion from my recent Christmas release in September.  I will refer you to my September post for the Copic list if you need it, I used exactly the same colours. 
And if you are interested in the type of fake snow I use, it is called, "Snow Tex" by Deco Art.  But I also add crushed glass for the sparkle because Snow Tex has nothing in it to make that sparkly snow look.  I do love the texture it gives though. 
I'm entering the following challenges: 

Hope you're being mightily blessed today!
Thanks for coming by!

7 comments:

  1. Your colouring is always incredible Crissy!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colouring of the lion is amazing! What a wonderful card, it is fabulous. Thanks for linking up with us at Holly Jolly, and hope to see you soon again! Karola, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. I LOVE THE LION! This is amazing. Thanks for linking up at Craftin Desert Divas. ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. a lovely bright card, , thank you for joining our challenge at Crafty Catz
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I could just snuggle that guy right on up!!!!!
    He is darling and just comes alive with your project!!!!
    Super special and perfection for this time of year!!!!!
    Thanks for also sharing with us ladies at Craftin' Desert Divas!
    Merry Christmas!

    Warmly, Leah (CDD DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Christmas card!
    Thanks for playing at Pile It On!
    Happy New Year!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Crissy, a fabulous card and I just adore the lion. Wonderful colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly. Meighan DT

    ReplyDelete