Sunday, June 12, 2011

Not my card... but BEAUTIFUL!

Cheryl Gorka created this beautiful card using an image illustrated by one of my best friends, Kathryne Kittmer of StampArt Design!  Kathryne and I have known each other for over a decade and I think I practically lived at her house when we were in the same city.  :-)  I am so proud of her artistic accomplishments!  Now Whimsy has (wisely) snagged her as one of their digi artists!  This is her Majestic Eagle Head for sale at Whimsy now!  Cheryl is one of the DT members at Whimsy and used Kathy's image on her card.  She entered it into a contest and she needs your vote!  If you think this card deserves to win, go vote for it HERE.  If Cheryl wins, she will get a $500 prize and also be donating $500 to a charity of her choice.  You only have til tonight (Sunday night) before the contest closes.  Please give Cheryl your vote!  Thanks for stopping by today! 
Coming up on Wednesday the 15th:  A brand new rubber and metal die release at Whimsy!  Along with a ton of new images from all the Whimsy artists, I have three new stamp illustrations to show you!! Please come back to check it out and to join in the blog hop!

3 comments:

  1. LOve your work, especially the little girl blowing the bubbles. I would like for you to do some work for my nonprofit, www.lamitca.com. I have a free ballet program and am looking for someone to create an image to promote as my logo. Please let me know if your interested.
    Deatha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the most beautiful card, i had no problem voting for it...hope she wins...TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card Crissy.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete